20 May 2006

Clarification

Greetings blog readers!

Just a heads up, I'm going to let you in on a new blogging system. Obviously, I don't have daily internet access. So what I've begun to do is write about my experiences on my computer at night during the week and then upload those updates to the blog all at once, usually on Wednesday evenings or Saturday or Sunday afternoons. So check the dates I have typed if you get confused as to why all the blog posts are all from the same day. Make sense?

Also, the airport here has free wireless internet, so as often as I can I am going to try to come here and use my laptop. A great way to keep up is by using Skype (www.skpe.com) to talk for absolutely free from computer to computer. My username is ranzaganza27 or you can search for me by using my email address, ben.ranz@gmail.com. So if you see me online, give me a ring and we can chat as clear as day!

Without further adieu, this weeks updates...

All the best,

Ben

2 comments:

  1. Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    ReplyDelete